[BtK] Team Born To Kill Index du Forum
[BtK] Team Born To Kill Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[HD] The Science Love

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [BtK] Team Born To Kill Index du Forum -> Team BtK -> Vote
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fayzjaem

Masculin
Moyenne de points: 1,10

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 19:31 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HD] The Science Love Répondre en citant

The Science Love > shorl.com/papasolugagi

The Science Love

10cf746e54
I just watched the YouTube video and wrote a music sheet for it since the internet didn't seem to have one. Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 405. 'Cause you're like that angle, A-cute and you're smart Your labcoat and goggles go straight to my heart Except that's a lie, cause the heart doesn't feel When it comes to love the brain seals the deal. credits. REPEAT CHORUS (*Annotations) (*Bibilography) 'Cause you matter to me..

feeds.. If we broke up I'd be no more I'd give up H2O for H2SO4 Take away gravity, I'd still fall for you Share my last electron in a covalent bond for two. Alico Email: alnelextremeyahoo.com STANDARD TUNING No capo Chords: EADGBe C x32010 G 320003 Am x02210 F xx3211 Verses: C I'll be the spark, if you'll be the flame G Start a reaction that can't be contained Am Balance your pH by sharing my base F I'll be your star, if you'll be my space C 'Cause there is no distance that I wouldn't go G Through spacetime and wormholes my matter would flow Am G F To the edge of the universe C I'll be your G, if you will be C G Or I can be A, if you will be T Am If there's a mutation I'll fix every base F Working as your zinc finger nuclease F G Am Just like an atom, don't rip us apart G F G C Unless you want a big BOOM in my heart C F G We can take it fast or really slow Am F But we can't know with certainty where we'll go C F G If at first we don't succeed, we'll try two more times Am F So our failure's a statistically significant try C G Like an equation, it all works out Am F G F If we balance the sides there's no need to doubt Chorus: C G This is your science love song Am F A place to start our chemical bond C G A research endeavour Am F We can write the conclusion together 2nd set of verses: F G Am Just like the movies I'd steal your heart G F G C But then you'd die.so I won't do that C G If we broke up I'd be no more Am F I'd give up H2O for H2SO4 C G Take away gravity, I'd still fall for you Am F Share my last electron in a covalent bond for two F G Am 'Cause you're like that angle, A-cute and you're smart G F G Am Your labcoat and goggles go straight to my heart G F G Am Except that's a lie, cause the heart doesn't feel G F G C When it comes to love the brain seals the deal (Repeat chorus) F G C 'Cause you matter to me Enjoy Smile -AlnelExtreme- comments print report bad tab 2 comments total. about. Select "correction" instead! . Mitch Moffit And Greg Brown Asapscience - The Science Love Song Chords by Misc Unsigned Bands 8,069 views 111 this week 2 commentsread comments 1 2 3 4 5 excellent! x 17 add to favorites launch autoscroll font size 0 reset transpose 0 reset display chords guitar tuner From Our Partners Always True To Your Audience. Digital Track Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. 'Cause there is no distance that I wouldn't go Through spacetime and wormholes my matter would flow To the edge of the universe. Like an equation, it all works out If we balance the sides there's no need to doubt. Shape Your Sound.

twilight 1 movieReazione a catenasee no evil 2006the hotel inspector s12love and hip hop hollywood s1the vampire diaries s05e18 ettvbest of beatlescross ange horriblesubs 18game hide and seekthe sims 3 world adventures

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 19:31 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [BtK] Team Born To Kill Index du Forum -> Team BtK -> Vote Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation